All Pilates Sessions are scheduled by appointment only. Use our MindBody Private Sessions tab to browse available appointment times or please reach out to the studio directly via email to request an appointment.
- All clients must fill out a health and waiver consent form before beginning a session or class.
- Please arrive no earlier than 5-10 minutes prior to your scheduled session or class time. We are often finishing up with the client(s) scheduled before you and we ask that you are courteous to their reserved session time.
- If you need to reschedule an appointment please contact your instructor directly (a text message to your instructor is the most direct and appreciated means of communication) so they can plan their day accordingly.
- In order to insure the instructors’ livelihood, The Pilates Practice adheres to a firm 24 hour cancellation policy, without exception.
- Late cancellations and no-shows will automatically be deducted from your package or billed to your credit card on file when a full 24-hours notice is not given.
- Frequent cancellations or no-shows may result in the cancellation of your standing appointment status.
- There are no refunds once a purchased session/package has become activated. Please be mindful that once a package is activated, sessions are to be used within the package usage date range.
Access our class schedule and register for classes through our MindyBody Classes tab. We highly recommend signing up in advance to secure your spot in class. Our instructors gear the class structure and prepare the studio according to the number of participants signed-in prior to the start of class. Signing in through MindBody prior to class helps us provide the best service to you and keeps your favorite classes on the schedule.
- It is required that all clients sign-in to class through MindBody.
- Clients are eligible to book-out all sessions within their purchased package option.
- If a class is full it will be listed as “waitlist only” in MindBody and you you will be given the option to be added to the waitlist and then notified if a spot opens up.
- Late cancellations and no-shows will automatically be deducted from your package when a full 24-hours notice is not given.
- There are no refunds once a purchased class/package has become activated. Please be mindful that once a class package is activated, classes are to be used within the package usage date range.
WHAT TO WEAR:
Comfortable workout clothing is all you will need to begin your Pilates practice. We find our female clients are most comfortable in layers and leggings and for our male clients we suggest compression shorts under gym shorts or long workout pants.
- Sticky sox are recommended for safety and to provide a hygiene barrier. You are welcome to wear your own or purchase at the studio.
- Upon entering the studio all street shoes must be removed to ensure a clean environment for all of our clients.
INCLEMENT WEATHER POLICY:
If the studio needs to be closed due to inclement weather please look to our Social Media pages for real time updates. Class cancellations will also be listed in MindBody. If you have a private or semi-private session scheduled you will receive direct communication from your instructor that your session has been cancelled.
The studio mirrors the Foxboro Public School snow cancellation schedule. When in doubt contact the studio via email.
Consistency is key to results. We recommend two to three sessions a week, but even by practicing one session a week you will be amazed at the positive impact Pilates will have on your body and health.
Joe said, “In 10 sessions you’ll feel the difference, in 20 sessions you’ll see the difference, and in 30 sessions you’ll have a whole new body”.