Join Our Practice:
The Pilates Practice is a boutique Pilates Studio dedicated to teaching the Classical Pilates Method. Teaching Pilates is our focus and our passion and we can't wait to share our love of the method with you. We offer private one on one training sessions, semi-private training and small group sessions on all Pilates Apparatus (Reformer, Tower, Chair & Barrels). Experience the positive effects Pilates can have on overall health, fitness and athletic performance. Visit our Foxborough studio where our certified instructors will customize a Pilates program to fit your needs and goals. Our studio is outfitted with authentic Pilates equipment and our instructors maintain the highest levels of Pilates training. Weekday and weekend session times are available for booking. Schedule you session today through our convenient MindBody software or contact the studio directly via email with any questions you may have.
The health of our studio community is of the utmost importance to us. If you, or any family members feel ill, or you are uncomfortable coming in to the studio during theses uncertain times, please STAY HOME.
- If you are feeling sick, please do not come in for your session. Reschedule when you are well.
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 please follow State of MA/CDC recommended quarantine procedures. Covid link
- If you have traveled outside of MA please follow the new Travel Orders as outlined by the state prior to returning to the studio. Travel link
- As always, private Pilates sessions will be by appointment only and at this time ONLY private sessions and limited duets as outlined by the state will be permitted in the studio. Clients can request sessions through MindBody directly or email the studio. Request a session link
- Our VIRTUAL Class schedule can be found through our MindBody Class link.
Take your practice to the next level...
The Pilates Method of body conditioning develops the body uniformly, corrects posture, restores vitality, invigorates the mind and elevates the spirit.